SHOP OUR PRODUCE
We believe in keeping food miles as low as possible and keeping the distance between paddock and plate close.
SELLING OUR FARM PRODUCE
As part of our belief in ethical farming practices, we practice low food miles wherever possible.
Our Kestrel Nest EcoHut guests can access our produce via our Highfield Eat Our Farm when booking.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When we have produce available, we will announce it on our Facebook Page and open up the form below.
Complete the form by the date advised to place your order. Prices listed are per kg. We will calculate the cost and leave an invoice for your transfer when we deliver. If you can’t be home, leave an esky with bricks out, easy! If you are a new customer, we will need your address and phone number.
To order in advance, text us on 0429 985 222 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ONLY DELIVER LOCALLY
We can deliver to Coolamon, Wagga Wagga, Brucedale, Ladysmith, Alfredtown, Tumblong, Gundagai, Adelong, Tumbarumba. Tumut deliveries are available from Local at Learmonts.
Or you can pick up from our farm!
NO MINIMUM ORDER – I want you to eat less meat of better quality.
- 100% Grass-fed only
- No rubbish in our sausages
- NO MINIMUM PURCHASE! You don’t have to order a huge box load!
- Low food miles – We ONLY process and sell locally
- Two-thirds of our farm protects critically endangered habitat
- Recyclable and compostable packaging where possible
- Delicious Produce Award Winners 2020 and 2021
- Our farm and accommodation were a Finalist in the Sustainable Tourism Awards 2022!
- Our farm-stay is certified by Ecotourism Australia
- Using regenerative grazing practices, restoring native grasslands, protecting endangered ecological communities, adding paddock trees, re-vegetating bald hills, healing erosion points and installing nest boxes. In the last three years we have planted 3,435 native plants.
Thank you as ever for your support!
Louise & David
Complete the Form Below to Order our Produce